One of the greatest methods to safeguard your equipment from damage is using a thermal protector. Devices known as thermal protectors guard against overloads, short circuits, and contact with live components. It’s a good idea to protect your equipment because electric motors and transformers are expensive and hefty machinery. As a result, Saftty‘s thermal protectors assist in safeguarding your transformers and motors.
Why pick Saftty’s thermal protection in the motor and transformer industries?
The motor and transformer industries benefit from Saftty’s thermal protectors because they offer weight, performance, temperature range, and operation.
- Weight: Saftty’s thermal protectors are extremely lightweight and are simple to install in transformers and motors.
- Performance: Saftty’s thermal protectors deliver outstanding performance and safeguards against motor and transformer overheating.
- Temperature Range: Saftty’s thermal protectors are usable in a wide range of applications because of their large operating temperature range.
- Use: Saftty’s thermal protectors are a great option for the motor and transformer industries because they are simple to install and use.
How should I use Saftty’s Thermal Protector?
- When used at the stated rated voltage, specified current, and specified temperature, the essential properties of the Saftty’s thermal protector can only satisfy the design standards.
- When bent for use, the lead wire of the Saftty’s thermal protector must be bent from a point more than 10 mm away from the protector’s root. It should not be pulled, twisted, or led forcibly.
- Non-temperature-sensitive printed text is present on the Saftty’s thermal protection model. During assembly, the heating surface of the safeguarded device should be connected to a temperature-sensitive surface.
- The Saftty’s thermal protector’s metal shell must be insulated before installation because it is a charged body. It is strictly prohibited to use sharp or sharp metals to pierce the insulating sheaths when using our products, in order to prevent insulation failure.
You must select a thermal protection that complies with vacuum impregnation specifications if you wish to use the method. When the Saftty‘s bimetal thermal protection is mounted on the motor, it will occasionally create low frequency vibration noise if you have low noise requirements. As a result, Saftty will satisfy your needs and provide the heat protection you desire.